Bubble bath is very relaxing and soothingBubble baths are a great way to relax,
to soak away stress and soothe aching muscles, tired feet, and an exhausted mind.
Take your bubble bar (1-2 oz chunk or so, depending on the size of your tub and desired bubble volume) and crumble under warm running water. The better water pressure you have, the more bubble generated. If you have poor water pressure, do some serious swishing around the bottom of the tub with your hands while the water is still running to help the bubbles along. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your bubble bath.
You deserve it!
Effects of Bubble Bath
1. Makes you relax. Luxury and happy feeling helps releasing the mental stress.
2. Using bubble bath with aroma oil is one of the very effective aromatherapy methods, because the aroma stays long and close to your nostril.
3. The texture and feeling of bubble helps your nerve calming down.
4. Bubble on the surface keeps the bath water warm.
5. Take your time in the bath to stimulate the body perspiration and warm up the body.
6. Half-body bathing is also recommended to multiply the effect.
Green Tea ■
Sodium bicarbonate Sodium laureth sulfate
Lauramidpropyl betaine Sodium sulfate Tartaric acid
Citric acid Kaolin Tapioca Starch Coconut extract Perfume
50g / 30g
Usage Note :
■ Rinse well the bath tub after use, especially the metal parts.
■ If your skin shows any trouble, stop using the product and consult a doctor.
■ Do not eat the product.
■ For bathing only.
■ Do not use the water after use for any other purpose such as laundry.
■ Store in cool and dry place.
■ Keep away from reach of children.
Label design may be changed.
■ Store in cool and dry place avoiding direct sun light.